The ideal scenario for many students is to get real work experience, whilst learning English at the same time, and this is what Delfin can provide in its specialised internship programme. Following a four week English course, we will provide you with the necessary language you will need before you embark on your work experience.
During your stay in London, you can not only complete a language course but can also participate in an internship in a real professional environment using the language which you have learnt on the course. The internship allows the student the opportunity to develop both their social and business English while at the same time experience the culture and people of London.
In Delfin, we can make language work for you!
||4 weeks, 15 hours per week
4 weeks GEM15
All course material and registration fee
Terms and conditions
- Students must be from the EU/EEA to participate
- Students must have at least an Intermediate (B1) level of English
- The student should stay for the time agreed and should give proper notice of cancellation.
- Students must be at least eighteen years old to be accepted into the Internship programme.
- The hours worked by the student will be at the discretion of their employer.
- An employer can only be changed in exceptional circumstances.
- If a student is placed in childcare or other sensitive areas, a police check may be carried out.