General English 30
Students who take our General English 30 course will be placed into English classes in the morning and the afternoon, every day, and will study for a total of 30 hours per week. This is Delfin's most intensive English course, and it is available in both our London and Dublin schools.
The intensive General English 30 syllabus has been carefully designed to ensure that all students taking part in this course are studying as wide a range of topics and learning as many language skills as possible. Students can start their intensive General English 30 course on any week.
Delfin’s Intensive English Course Includes:
- 6 hours of classes per day
- 30 hours per week
- Study sessions in the morning and afternoon
- Each 3-hour session includes a 15 minute break
- Levels Available - Elementary to Advanced
- Maximum Class Size - 15
- Minimum Age - 16
- Start any Monday (except for Bank Holidays and during the Christmas break)
General English Intensive, 30 hrs/week - Save 20% (1-24 weeks)
|Hours (PW)||Time||Days||1 Week (€)||2 Week (€)||4 Week (€)||8 Week (€)||12 Week (€)|
|30.0||9.10 - 17.00||Mon - Fri||216||432||820||1640||2424|