Studying English At Delfin London | About Us | Delfin School
Why Delfin School London?
- Quality English courses and dynamic teachers
- Excellent value for money
- Great social and sports activities
- Amazing service - we ensure you get the most out of your time with us
- We are so confident in the quality of our English courses that we will give you your money back if you're not happy!
- Delfin is committed to acting honourably, and wants to have a positive effect on the world
At Delfin English School London we offer a English language learning experience which is both fun and educational. We want our students to feel part of something special, something different. At Delfin, you will experience more than just learning a foreign language; you will be part of our global family of ‘Delfiners’!
Our fantastic social programme offers you the chance to get a taste of all things London has to offer, and provides you with lots of opportunities to speak English outside of the classroom. Inside the classroom, we believe our students learn English faster if they’re having fun! Our teachers have the passion and experience to ensure you achieve your learning objectives. We carefully select teachers who understand your goals and work hard to build a close relationship with you. On top of this, we have a great support team in the school, who are there to make sure your stay is as educational and as enjoyable as possible.
Delfin English School is accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English in the UK.
Students at Delfin London who are under 18 – A note for Parents
Most of the students studying at Delfin English School London are over 18; however we do accept students who are 16 and over on our English language programmes. If you would like your 16 or 17 year old child to study at Delfin London, we advise you to carefully read our Safeguarding Policy which can be found on the Delfin Policies page. Please note the following important points for students who are under 18:
- Most of our Social Programme is available to all students, however some activities are only available to those who are 18 and over – these events are marked as such on our weekly Social Programme
- Students who are 16 or 17 must stay in a homestay arranged through Delfin, unless they are staying with a relative while in London. We must receive all contact details for the relative before the booking is confirmed
- Students must attend 100% of their classes – parents/guardians will be notified when a student who is 16 or 17 is more than 15 minutes late for class
- If students are unwell or cannot attend classes for any reason, we must receive written consent from a parent/guardian allowing the absence
- Students will be required to attend a meeting in their first week at the school with a member of the Child Protection Team