Prices of English Courses in London | Delfin English School
Bookings are for 7 nights – Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday
Students under the age of 18 must choose host family accommodation
Students may enrol on an English course by phone, online, or in person at a Delfin English School. When enrolling, students must complete a Booking Form and submit it along with payment for the English course that they are booking. Upon receipt of the Booking Form and payment, your booking will be confirmed.
We do not accept cash as a method of payment. Payment can be made online, by credit or debit card or by bank transfer. If payment is being made by bank transfer you must enclose a copy of the bank transfer with your booking form. All bank charges are the responsibility of the client.
Cancellations and Refund Policy
All cancellations and terminations must be made in writing to the Managing Director or General Manager of the Delfin English School where you were going to be studying. Delfin English Schools’ Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- Bookings may be cancelled up to 2 weeks prior to commencement of course with a £75 administration penalty. Where accommodation has been booked an additional penalty of at least £95 applies.
- For cancellations 1 to 7 days before the course begins, 50% of the full amount will be refunded (minimum cancellation fee is £75).
- There is NO refund for any cancellation once the course has commenced. This includes late arrival, early departure, or days missed during the course.
- At least 24 hours is required to cancel an individual lesson without cost. Lessons cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be charged at the full price of the lesson.
- A fee of £200 may be applied to cancellations due to visa refusal (visa refusal documentation required for refunds).
- All accommodation cancellations after arrival are non-refundable. The same applies if you have to shorten your stay – payment is non-refundable. No shows, failure to arrive or postponement incurs charges in full from the booking date.
- All courses are non-transferableand must be taken by the student named when booking the course.
Methods of Payment
We do not accept cash as a method of payment. English Course Fees must therefore be paid by any of the following means:
- By Bank Transfer to the following account:
Bank Name: Barclays Bank Plc
Bank Address: Bedford Row, Leicestershire, LE87 2BB, UK
Account Name: Delfin English School Ltd
Sort Code: 20-10-53
Account No: 33688763
Swift Code: BUKBGB22
IBAN Code: GB77 BUKB 201053 33688763
- By credit card – please note there is an additional 1.5% charge on credit card payments.
- Online – log on to our website and pay using our online payment option. Please note there is a 1.5% charge for this method.
How much will you have to pay?
The amount that you will have to pay will be made up of the following:
- Course fees, based on the course of choice
- Enrolment fee
- Book fee
- Accommodation fees, if applicable, based on the accommodation of choice
- Transfer fee, if applicable, for transfer from the airport of your arrival to your accommodation, if selected.
Support for Students
Care for students
Your health, security, happiness and learning are of great importance to us. We pride ourselves on the friendly and supportive environment of Delfin English School. There are designated members of staff in the school who you can talk to if you experience any difficulties or there is anything about your stay that you would like to discuss. Additionally, the school has two trained first aid officers, so someone will always be on hand in case of any emergencies. When the school is closed, Delfin has a dedicated phone number in case of emergencies – 0751 202 1764
We advise all our students to have valid health insurance, and to register with a GP (local doctor). If you get are not registered with a GP, there are many NHS walk-in centres in England where you do not need an appointment. They offer quick access to health advice and treatment and are usually open seven days a week from early morning to late evening.
Opening a bank account
It is normally only possible to open a bank account if you are staying in the country for more than six months and even then it is not guaranteed. Banks are usually open from 9.30am until 5.30pm, Mondays to Fridays, and some on Saturday mornings. If you have a bank account, money can be directly transferred from overseas. If not then money can be transferred through Western Union.
As a school, we are committed to providing a caring, friendly, and safe environment for all of our students so that they can learn in a relaxed and secure atmosphere. As such, abusive behaviour of any kind and towards anyone is unacceptable at our school. In the extremely unlikely event that a student experiences or sees any abusive behaviour, they are expected to talk to a member of staff in complete confidence.