Delfin English School Dublin is located in the heart of Dublin, beside the main thoroughfare of O'Connell and moments from the iconic Spire monument. You can reach Templebar within 10 minutes walk, historic Trinity College Dublin 15 minutes and either of the city's main public parks - St. Stephen's green and Phoenix Park, in 20 minutes.
- 27 well-appointed classrooms
- General, Intensive
- Examination and Business programmes
- Work-study programmes available, as well as specialist long-stay courses
- Minimum age of 16
- Maximum class size of 15, average of 12
- Computer room, student lounge, study area, student café and cinema room
- Free WiFi throughout the building
- Daily social programme, year-round
Dublin has it all, a charming mix of medieval, Georgian and modern architecture, a wealth of history, a legendary literary tradition, and wonderful shopping, dining, nightlife and of course fantastic characters! Throughout Dublin city and county you will find numerous attractions to discover and explore, from the most majestic museums to more modern centres of entertainment. Whether your interest in sport, history, art or literature, whether you want to follow a heritage trail , visit a zoo, eat in a castle or follow in the footsteps of Dublin's many musical greats, there's something for everyone in Dublin! Make sure to venture outside Dublin as well, to experience Ireland's breathtaking landscape.