Role: Accounts Assistant
Location: Dublin City Centre
Full & Part Time Positions Available
Delfin English School is looking for an Accounts Assistant to assist in the implementation of the operational financial function of the school in both Dublin and London. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in the finance function of both schools and will assist the Financial Controller in the daily, weekly and monthly reporting required for the business. Applicants must be comfortable with working within a dynamic and fast-paced environment and working closely in conjunction with staff from all departments and the management team.
- * Daily processing of student receipts and payments.
- * Weekly payment of supplier invoices and answering supplier queries
- * Cash Reporting – tracking and categorising expenditure
- * Assisting with the management of Debtors and Creditors
- * Creditor Reconciliations
- * Bank Reconciliations
- * Analysis in Excel
- * Other ad hoc office administration duties as required
- * Eligibility to work in Ireland
- * Proven finance/accountancy experience - minimum 2 years
- * Proven ability to work both within a team and autonomously
- * Excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
- * Strong attention to detail. Must be able to assess quality and accuracy of data in reports.
- * Organised and efficient time management
- * Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel – (Vlookup, Hlookup, IF statements, Match formula, Pivot tables and being able to read and understand formulas) and proficiency in using Microsoft and accounting packages.
Please submit your CV toby 13.00 on 30.06.2018