Dublin - Internship Position - Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to join an English language school team. It is a varied role allowing you to gain experience in many areas. It is an internship working from 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday. It should allow you to develop your English skills further being in a working environment
- Manage attendance registers and inputting so that attendance monitoring meets statutory regulations
- Process exam applications and liaise between students and exam centres
- Address students’ exam-related queries
- Play a key role in new student induction, including hosting a London quiz and a welcome tea party.
- Carry out a weekly stocktake of course books and update the stocktake spreadsheet
- Maintain and organise supplementary material resources
- Ensure the teachers’ room and academic office are well maintained & tidy
- Spot-check class folders and give feedback to the Director of Studies on any issues that are identified
- Publish weekly objectives each week for the week ahead, ensure objectives are up to date and in the correct location
- Record submission of academic documents (lesson plans, progress assessment forms etc.) and follow up accordingly
- Administration of feedback and attendance.
- Leading various social activities
- Class announcements and promotion of social activities and events within the school.
- Encourage and foster a friendly and fun environment within the student body
- Some operational crossover:
- Reception cover, certificate printing, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - be energetic and have a flair for engaging people
- Be highly organised with attention to detail
- Open to feedback
- Have Upper intermediate level English or aboveWorking knowledge of MS Office, particularly ExcelForeign language speaking skills an advantage
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.