Sales and Marketing Manager
Sales and Marketing Manager
Delfin English School - Dublin
An exciting opportunity has arisen to lead our Sales and Marketing Department. This role provides motivated candidates with the opportunity to become the driver of an established team and global family of ‘Delfiners’! This will be both a challenging and fulfilling opportunity to bring forward your sales and marketing management experience into the English language education sector. The role will also involve managing dynamic teams across two major cities (Dublin and London). Delfin provides a superb new challenge and the opportunity to work with some of the industry's top professionals.
- Responsibility for delivery and overall sales budgets in Dublin and London.
- Manage the sales and marketing departments.
- Achieve lead generation targets.
- Manage sales conversion process across both schools.• Manage and optimise sales pipeline, achieving conversion rates across range and target markets.
- Manage all online and offline marketing activity.
- Prepare annual sales and marketing plan and budgets.
- Ensure consistency of Delfin brand message.
- Ensure presence of a positive and energetic culture across both teams.
- Work collaboratively with other departments to further enhance the Delfin offering, forecast inbound student volumes.
- Provide cross-functional, highly visible leadership and communication that includes sales and marketing reporting to board management on Delfin’s performance and activity.
- Work with senior management developing and implementing Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Maintain and foster positive and effective relationships with global education agents.
- Maintain a regular model of Competitor Set Analysis. • Promote enquiries conversion to sales and achieve daily, weekly and monthly booking and revenue targets.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest in Delfin's product offering.
- Organise and coordinate attendance to international B2B and B2C events.
- Conduct the weekly team meeting and create daily/weekly accountability for the team and individuals.
- Be the ambassador for the Delfin Group.
- Preferable: BA in Economics, Business, Sales & Marketing or similar.
- A proven sales background with a min 3 years’ experience ideally in a similar environment.
- The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent standards and a proven record in leading and motivation a team with an aptitude in identifying learning and development needs.
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in exceeding their goals and targets on a regular basis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel.
- Be forward focused and committed/innovative in increasing/generating revenue streams
- Active, proactive, and driven to achieve results
- Highly organised and with excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercially aware
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities and attention to detail
- Strong Account Management skills, developing strong working relationships with clients and partners
- Research, pursue and secure conferences and events.
- Delivers a pro-active sales culture within the team to ensure all budgeted revenues are achieved
- Available only to candidates who are eligible to work in Ireland without restrictions.
2 Parnell Square East, Dublin 1, Ireland
Hours of Work
40 hours per week
From 9am to 6pm – From Monday to Friday
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com