Role: Company Accountant
Location: Dublin City Centre
Delfin English School is looking for a driven and dedicated Company Accountant to implement the operational financial function of the business. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in the finance function of both schools and will assist the Financial Controller in the daily, weekly and monthly reporting required for the business. Applicants must be comfortable with working within a dynamic and fast-paced environment and working closely in conjunction with staff from all departments and the management team.
Duties include (but not limited to):
• • Preparation of month end reporting and the compilation of monthly and annual accounts
• Financial forecasting, budgeting and tracking performance vs budget and liaising with Heads of Departments regarding over/underspend
• Assisting in the creation and presentation of reports, business plans, budgets and financial statements.
• Verifying information and developing spreadsheet reports to analyse options and information.
• Overseeing correct reporting of revenue and accurate Income in Advance tracking.
• Weekly payment of supplier invoices and answering supplier queries
• Calculating monthly payroll for all staff and assisting all staff with payroll queries.
• Researching and interpreting data to answer accounting and financial questions.
• Ensuring all operations are compliant with financial regulations.
• Cash Reporting – tracking and categorising expenditure
• Monitoring and managing creditors list
• Reporting on student attendance and assisting Student Services with this process
• Assisting auditors with queries for year-end audit
• Other weekly and monthly financial duties
· Quickbooks experience
• A second language particularly; Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
• Experience in International Education
Please submit your CV toby 13.00 on 30.06.2018