London - Internship Position - Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to learn about how a successful and growing Language School company runs. This is a varied role where we will expose you to all parts of the business’ daily operations, allowing you to gain valuable experience in many areas and insight into the workings of a school .
It is an internship working from 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday. It should allow you to develop your English skills further being in a working environment.
- Operations: Providing operations assistance and administrative support.
- Customer Service: Responding to student enquiries in person, by telephone or by email.
- Sales: Following the sales process with potential customers, from initial enquiry to close of sale.
- Marketing: Working on campaigns within the school and for the public.
- Events: Designing and running social events for a weekly help with weekly social events, etc
- Reception: Providing assistance to current students and potential customers
- Academics: Assisting the Academic Department
- Excellent interpersonal skills - be energetic and have a flair for engaging people
- Be highly organised with attention to detail
- Open to feedback
- Have Upper intermediate level of English (B2) or above
- Working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Foreign language speaking skills an advantage
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , for the attention of Virginia Amorin.