International Business Development Executive
International Business Development Executive - Dublin
Delfin English School is looking for an ambitious and motivated International Business Development Executive with a hands-on approach to selling and who has had experience developing new international business. As an International Business Development Executive, you will be expected to create and implement a business strategy to identify and secure new business opportunities as well as furthering existing relationships with our global partners, working closely with the international sales team in identifying and developing new business opportunities. This person will be based in Ireland, but international travel is required. Knowledge of the Latin American, Middle-Eastern or EU market and English Language Education industry would be a plus. Most importantly, we are looking for a committed team player who will fit in with the Delfin English School organisational culture.
· Promote the development of the company through the successful implementation of our wholesale strategic plans, short-term to long-term.
· Understand customer needs and requirements, providing the best English language course to our students
· Research and actively develop new business opportunities internationally working in collaboration with existing sales team.
· Develop a sales strategy, plan business development trips and strategic partnerships.
· Work closely with the Marketing department to implement effective strategies to increase lead generation and brand awareness around the globe.
· Develop sales opportunities through online inbound leads and follow-up on outbound cold calls and emails.
· Recruit international agents and distributors and monitor their activity in the foreign market.
· Align sales targets and objectives with the sales team and follow up on performance from international partners.
· Collaborate with other internal departments to identify and prepare any specific market compliance or business requirements.
· Previous International Business or International Sales experience is a requirement.
· Fluent in English language.
· Fluency in a second language such as Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German, Turkish or Russian would be a plus.
· Experience working with study abroad agencies.
· Track record of over-achieving targets
· Excellent time management and planning skills, ability to prioritise tasks
· Computer literate and ability to use all key Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Experience building and maintaining a strong relationship with international customers.
· An excellent communicator who uses facts constructively to influence results.
· Proven ability to deliver results in a challenging environment.
· Proven track record in developing and maintaining a wide range of relationships and information sources.
2 Parnell Square East, Dublin 1, Ireland
Hours of Work
40 hours per week
From 9am to 6pm – From Monday to Friday
Salary: Commensurate with experience
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org