International Business Development Executive
International Business Development Executive - Dublin
Delfin English School is looking for an ambitious and motivated International Business Development Executive with a hands-on approach to selling and who has had experience developing new international business. As an International Business Development Executive, you will be expected to create and implement a business strategy to identify and secure new business opportunities as well as furthering existing relationships with our global partners, working closely with the international sales team in identifying and developing new business opportunities. This person will be based in Ireland, but international travel is required. Knowledge of the Latin American, Middle-Eastern or EU market and English Language Education industry would be a plus. Most importantly, we are looking for a committed team player who will fit in with the Delfin English School organisational culture.
· Evaluate invoiced and produced sales data to develop the sales strategy based on insights and opportunities from recent years.
· Promote the development of the company through the successful implementation of our strategic plans.
· Understand customer needs and requirements, providing the best English language course to our students.
· Actively develop global business opportunities while working in collaboration with existing sales and marketing team.
· Create a solid sales strategy in order to develop strategic partnerships.
· Work closely with the Marketing team to implement effective strategies to strengthen relationship with our partners.
· Develop sales opportunities through online inbound leads and follow-up on outbound cold calls and emails.
· Recruit international education specialised agencies and monitor their activity in the foreign market.
· Deliver monthly sales targets and manage individual performance of each international partner.
· Collaborate with other internal departments to identify and prepare any specific market compliance or business requirements.
· Previous 1 year of experience with International Business or International Sales is a requirement.
· Fluent in English language.
· Fluency in a second language such as Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German, Turkish or Russian would be a plus.
· Experience working with study abroad agencies.
· Track record of over-achieving targets
· Excellent time management and planning skills, ability to prioritise tasks
· Computer literate and ability to use all key Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Experience building and maintaining a strong relationship with international customers.
· An excellent communicator who uses facts constructively to influence results.
· Proven ability to deliver results in a challenging environment.
· Proven track record in developing and maintaining a wide range of relationships and information sources.
2 Parnell Square East, Dublin 1, Ireland
Hours of Work
40 hours per week
From 9am to 6pm – From Monday to Friday
Salary: Commensurate with experience
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com