Role: English Language Teacher
Job Type: Teaching 15 hours per week
Location: Dublin City Centre
Rate of Pay: €19.50 per hour
Delfin English School has a reputation for providing an excellent standard of teaching and customer service delivered by passionate teachers.
Key to the Delfin approach is our teachers' ability to build a quick rapport with their students. We strive to provide a fun atmosphere for our students to learn in. Teachers are well rewarded for their work through a generous rate of pay. All applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Duties include (but not limited to):
• To plan, prepare and deliver lessons to a range of classes as required by the School
• To manage classes, ensuring all learners assigned into the class can learn effectively
• To follow the syllabus, keeping to the topics and language points for the assigned week
• To prepare and set tests (weekly / monthly) as required by the Delfin English School syllabus
• To mark and provide appropriate feedback and correction on oral and written work
• To set homework at the end of every class and to check completion during the following lesson;
• To devise, write and produce new materials, including audio and visual resources
• To organise and get involved in social and cultural activities
• To attend and contribute to monthly Teachers’ Meetings and CPD training sessions
• To prepare information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises
• To fill in class attendance and the lesson log after every class
• To complete other basic administration and tasks as directed by the DoS/ADoS
You must have a level 7 degree and an ACELS accredited EFL qualification such as CELT/ Cambridge CELTA / Trinity TESOL qualification. At least one years teaching experience is preferable but not essential as your personality and approach are more important to us.
Apply by email to Denise Perlin, HR Coordinator email@example.com attaching your CV and a cover letter